CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM PRICES
Wood County Schools will offer FREE lunch to students at all 24 schools in the district for the 2021-22 school year through the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
Wood County Schools already offers FREE breakfast to all students. This push to expand the free lunch program is just the latest step to ensure students don’t go hungry. Our main goal is to ensure students eat healthy meals so they can stay focused on learning throughout the school day.
- Second Meal (all grade levels) $2.20
- Adult Breakfast $2.85
- Adult Lunch $3.80
- Second meals for adults are the same price as the first meal
A La Carte Items (all schools)
- Milk – 8 ounce bottle $.30
- Fruit Juice – (Physician order needed in place of milk) $.30
- Soy Milk – 8 ounce (Physician order needed in place of milk) $.60