WV P-EBT website, call line open
PARKERSBURG - Parents and guardians with questions concerning the West Virginia Pandemic-EBT cards have multiple ways to find information.
The cards are being sent, or in some cases more funding placed on to existing cards, to help cover food costs for school meals lost during school closures due to COVID-19.
Parent/Guardians can call 1-304-756-5431 if they have any questions as well as visiting www.wvpebt.org. Those calling Wood County Schools will be directed to those resources.
Below is an information sheet on the WV P-EBT program and resources:
- The WV P-EBT public web site is live. It can be found by navigating from the West Virginia Department of Education's main page or by visiting www.wvpebt.org.
- The web site has a lot of information you may find useful – including a brief video that explains the program and who is eligible and how it will work - as well as FAQs and updates.
- The WV P-EBT call center is also live. Important: Call center representatives will be answering information and triaging callers. They will not have access to any private student data or information.
- Call center number: 1-304-756-KID1 (5431). Call center hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. EST
- The P-EBT email account is monitored 5 days a week. It’s set up with an auto response that will occasionally change as new information is available. A coordinator in the Office is replying or redirecting each of these. That account is email@example.com.